Guest Blogging Rules
This blog is manage by AILabPage.
We are happy to host your Guest Blog. We can publish your blog post basis on the below mentioned rules.
- Your content should be detailed and unique with minimum of 1,000 words and maximum of 2,000.
- Blog Post should have minimum 2 high resolution original images.
- Content can not talk / link to pornography, politics, child abuse, women insult. Or anything which shows woman as lower then men, violence or betting.
- All links or offensive language if any will be removed.
- If a guest author wants to link to his/her guest post from his/her own site, that’s fine with us.
- We give credit for writing the post or allow showcasing your masterpiece. Also include your short bio in the post.
- Contents published for free becomes part of AILabPage’s Content Library. Authors accept to loose the ownership of the content.
- Spamming, negative review or remarks about any company name is not allowed
- Any claim of any partnership with big brands e.g. Apple, Samsung etc needs their written permission.
- We are happy to put 2 back links max in one post to one website only.
- We would be mentioning a disclaimer as “Guest Blog Post”; no endorsement or suggestion from the blog owner side.
- Originality: We welcome both original material and cross-postings from other blogs. If you are cross-posting, please be sure that you have the right to do so, and that you include a link at the bottom that says, “This piece was originally published on Name of Original Blog on mm/dd/yy.”
- There would be a disclaimer on top of the post i.e “THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT NEITHER IS REFERENCE OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN etc”, exact language will come from our legal team at AILabPage.
- Please don’t attempt brand marketing for any individual or company and don’t use copy wright images in your blog.
- Generic blog post without any link, reference or company logo/ name can be published for free (Subject to review). Happy Blogging