This blog is managed by AILabPage.
We are happy to host your Guest Blog. Please read below mentioned “Guest Blogging Rules” before submitting any blog post request.
- Your content should be detailed and unique, with a minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 1500.
- Blog posts should have a minimum of two high-resolution original images.
- The quality of content and writing should be very good; we measure it using WordPress internal tools.
- The Flesch reading score should be a minimum of 70
- We do check plagiarism scores and expect this to be below 1%.
- Content cannot talk about or link to pornography, politics, child abuse, or women’s insults. Or anything that shows a woman as lower than men, such as violence or betting.
- All links or offensive language, if any, will be removed.
- If a guest author wants to link to his or her guest post from his or her own site, that’s fine with us.
- We give credit for writing the post or allow you to showcase your masterpiece. Also, include your short bio in the post.
- Content published for free becomes part of AILabPage’s Content Library. Authors agree to lose ownership of the content.
- Spamming, negative reviews, or remarks about any company name are not allowed.
- Any claim of any partnership with big brands, e.g., Apple, Samsung, etc., needs their written permission.
- We are happy to put up to two backlinks in one post to one website only.
- We would be mentioning a disclaimer as “Guest Blog Post”; there is no endorsement or suggestion from the blog owner’s side.
- Originality: We welcome both original material and cross-postings from other blogs. If you are cross-posting, please be sure that you have the right to do so and that you include a link at the bottom that says, “This piece was originally published on Name of Original Blog on mm/dd/yy.”
- There would be a disclaimer on top of the post, i.e. “THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, NEITHER IS IT A REFERENCE OR A MARKETING CAMPAIGN, etc”, The exact language will come from our legal team at AILabPage.
- Please don’t attempt brand marketing for any individual or company, and don’t use copyright images in your blog.
Requirements for publishing Guest Post
Please send us the below requirements to publish your post (The first two posts are free)
- One high-resolution image in your content owned by the author
- Author bio for 3-4 lines with a high-resolution headshot
- Content should be sent in word format with all editorials done
- Copy of national ID for the author, self-attested
- All items from 1-4 come from Author’s company email address
Provide us with all 5 items mentioned here and we publish your post in 1-2 weeks. A generic blog post without any link, reference or company logo/ name can be published for free (subject to review).