The Year 2020 – Will go down into history as the biggest of the decades “Emerging Technology” year. The professionals in the industry and business of today need to align with a strong foundation for SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, and cloud). The adoption rate will be the highest of the 2010-2020 decade. The digital transformation wave has no meaning for any organisation without adopting SMAC.
Happy New Year 2020 to everyone!!
SMAC is the basis for today’s business ecosystem that enables the transformation of e-business to digital business. The workforce needs to understand, attain maturity in order to accept by heart, not just with the mind.
Neural Interconnected Networks
- Neural Interconnected Networks – The Fusion of Mobile Data (Internet) & AI- In the next upcoming wireless generation (5G onward) the internet with the use of artificial intelligence will penetrate the internet of things on blockchain-based security. This fusion will also penetrate big data analytics with machine learning algorithms and going to transform the internet and its usage to a level that is difficult to predict today.
- The Fusion of Mobile Data (Internet) & AI – The AI-based Internet or AI internet is emerging, this is also bringing clarity and connecting dots between virtual reality and the physical world. The way we lived 10 years back, today and 10 years after will never be the same even to a single-digit lifestyle. We are learning new things and will continue to do so at a much higher pace. AI has already made its place permanent in our lives.
DataIntelligence – the Biggest source for catching security breaches
- The Change – the rise of data intelligence will almost kill those companies that are still not open to welcome and adopt changes. The changes brought through new electricity called Artificial Intelligence will force ignorants to slowly die because of no power. Quantum computing will add more power to AI and the next generation’s wireless networks.
The result of all the innovations in future proof technologies will bring a better life, products, and services to digital-savvy consumers. At the same time, it will also bring its own challenges in the area of health, finance and other day to day issues, so we need to be careful which route to take.
Data – An angle for your Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Shift / Strategy – Globally preeminent management thinkers W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne challenge everything you thought you knew about the requirements for strategic success. How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant. Blue Ocean strategy has four action frameworks ERRC- eliminate, reduce, raise and create. Mastering Blue Ocean Strategy by anyone in this stiff competitive world gives upper hand and a huge advantage for creating effective business strategies. This strategy not only helps to beat the competition through swift targets but also brings lots of value adds for buyers, sellers along with other utilities & more.
Blue Ocean Strategy – BES provides a systematic approach to making the competition “irrelevant. In BES uncontested market space gets created as opposed to the red ocean wherein red it needs to compete in existing space.
Organising data in a particular data framework
A way for businesses to organize and understand their data assets is an easy way to understand and make use of it. It’s just only recently companies have begun to be analyzed to tease out insights that can help organizations improve their business.
That’s why more organizations are seeking professionals who can make sense of all the data. Today’s data has an answer for most of the things if not everything and can be quantified and tracked easily. Machine learning requires lots of data to create, test and “train” the AI. Which is the best direction?
“To predict patterns from valuable insights and make right decisions”
- When someone is likely to get married/divorced or even downfall
- When the factory will have a power outage or fire.
- What will the temperature be next day or week or even one a particular day in the future?
- How my follower’s trend may look like in the next 3 months?
- How the health of the person would be based on data and the environment?
- How many sales will be next month?
The answers are in the analysis of future technologies developed within the 3GPP framework (For Telecom), FinTech, AI, 5 & 6G, and Quantum computing. What this means (though the list is endless)
Points to Note:
All credits if any remains on the original contributor only. We have covered the Importance of Data in Blue Ocean Strategy for the business shift. Machine Learning and Data’s high-level of understanding. In the next upcoming post will talk about Reinforcement machine learning.
Feedback & Further Question
Do you have any questions about Machine Learning or Big Data? Leave a comment or ask your question via email. Will try my best to answer it.
Books + Other readings Referred
- Open Internet – Research Papers and ebooks
- Personal hand on work on data & experience of @AILabPage members
- Book – Blue Ocean Strategy.
Conclusion – To extract the best out of this disruption, there should be a coordinated action through relevant governmental policies, organizational strategies, and educational offerings to navigate this new paradigm in technology. BOSS – “Blue Ocean Shift” Strategy can actually help and creative vision to focus on areas such as AI, blockchain for education, health & agriculture, create ecosystems using BigData analytics and IoT.
To get out of the old red ocean of competition and struggle we need to redesign its outdated & antiquated institutions. “Blue Ocean Shift” with the active use of behavioral science and data analytics, it would be possible to address the growing concerns of managing natural resources, energy demand, health care costs, etc.
======================= About the Author =================================
Read about Author at : About Me
Thank you all, for spending your time reading this post. Please share your feedback / comments / critics / agreements or disagreement. Remark for more details about posts, subjects and relevance please read the disclaimer.
Categories: Artificial Intelligence